Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Kylie Jenner Style File

I'd say I've been obsessed with Kylie Jenner since about April of last year? I'm sure when I hit mid-20s/30s I'll move towards Kim's style, but I'm still a young bird and Kylie's style does everything for me. I don't actually watch any of the Kardashian/Jenner shows, I think Kylie just kept popping up on my Tumblr and I was like, hold the phone, when did she grow up? I can't say I'm a fan of how quickly she's grown up; she looks ten years older than she actually is. Anyhoo, I'm not here to start a debate on that ;). Let's just talk style!


I think my favourite part about her style is her ability to wear a ridiculous amount of black and keep it chic and interesting. 


Ripped jeans, bomber jackets, sweats and leather... basically she's working all my favourite casuals. I much prefer her casual style over her red carpet style, but that's just me and I don't really favour dresses and heels. 


The first thing I will be investing in this Spring is a good quality duster coat. Kylie throws them over an outfit with ease, here's hoping I look like she does in mine and not like a doctor in the wrong colour coat...

Below are a few of my favourite picks for stealing her style right now!

Timberland Womens 6 inch Boots via Footasylum (£159.99)
H&M Biker Trousers (£15 - on sale)
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I was the same, I'd barely paid any attention to her at all until tumblr came along and I remembered that age evidently affects us all! Her stye is so on point though it has to be said! Followed!

    THE most comfortable heels in existence with an ootd- if anyone's interested!
    HailandHarmony // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig