Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Hair Tuck & Stripes

denim jacket // topshop 
roll neck crop // monki via asos
midi skirt // topshop
adidas stan smith // footasylum (sold out but they have other versions)

My hair's a little too short to test out the hair tuck in real life (walking around I think it would fall right out), but I was having a bad hair day and gave it a try. Couple a hair tuck with only resting my jacket on my shoulders and I feel like a real blogger now. Haha. Seriously though I understand why we do these things, they look so chic. Only resting my jacket over shoulders definitely doesn't work outside *thinks about that cold breeze* ugh.

Soz for the image overload but I think this is the happiest I've ever been with a set of images that I took myself. This outfit is one of those that could easily be taken to night by switching up the denim for a leather jacket, and the sneaks with some black boots. I was feeling the casual version this time around. The roll neck is a new addition to my wardrobe. It was only £8!!!!! and is really good quality, stretchy and super soft.






SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. really like this outfit :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! wonderful post :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig