Saturday, 14 February 2015

Hair Inspiration: The Low Bun






























images c/o tumblr

Until the other day I'd actually never worn my hair in a chic low bun (:O omfg ... okay not a big deal). It never occurred to me really, but now my hair's shorter than it was 6 months ago I've been finding new things to do with it once it's too greasy to be down. I used to be a fan of the side plait but I need another two/three inches before I can do that again. It's a really simple, sophisticated look and it took about 25 seconds to do! Definitely a low bun convert. Topknot forgive me.

x G

Above taken from my Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I never thought of trying a low bun either, but they do look so chic!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously made me want to wear a low bun, I love this look xx

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig