Monday, 16 February 2015

Bun & Bomber



bomber // topshop via ebay
long tee // topman
new balance // footasylum

I don't know if anyone's noticed but I've been posting every day now. I will (hopefully) be posting 6 days a week/every day but Sunday for the foreseeable future. I love getting content out there frequently and it should have a positive effect on my blog ^.^

Anyway, on to the outfit. Super casual, sneaks and a tee. I am obsessed with this bomber and I can't stop wearing it, but I feel like I should go back to my long winter coat soon because the season will be ending next month. I love pairing creams and whites with black, and I think the dusky white tee and cream sneaks go surprisingly well together! 



SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Love the bomber! not sure if I can pull them off though but you look fab

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style , i love this outfit xoxo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bomber is amazing, really suits you!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig