Monday, 9 February 2015

Bomber























bomber // topshop via ebay
jumper // primark men's
jeans // asos
loafers // asos
choker // vivienne westwood

This bomber is new to me but actually from Topshop last year. I never got around to buying it and then I was on the hunt for a black bomber and discovered it in perfect quality on ebay. Love you, ebay. Also need to take a moment to draw your attention to my new loafers. They look gorgeous but they smell... the plastic smells so strong that I was sat at work and I could smell my own shoes from under my desk. They are still beautiful though. I love pairing such sleek and smart little loafers with such an edgy looking bomber. And shout out to my choker. It stands out so perfectly against an all black outfit.







SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Can't resist a bit of black on black every now and then ! Great post :)

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig