Saturday, 3 January 2015

What I Wore: New Year's Eve






















crop top // asos
skirt // ark
dr martens // footasylum
necklace // topshop

Not the most "exciting" New Year's Eve outfit you might have seen, but I spent half my NYE on a train to visit my boyfriend, and we ate Chinese food and drank amaretto in his room. In all honesty... one of the best NYEs I've ever had. Sometimes I think the build up to a crazy NYE can result in a let down, but without any huge expectations for the night I just had a really lovely time. And I was with my favourite person so obviously I was gonna be happy.

This roll-neck is brand new and officially my favourite crop-top. I plan to wear it under vests, dresses, shirts - you name it. I've bought 3/4 long sleeved crops in the last two months, they are the best layering piece. Also introducing my new Dr Martens, a Christmas present from my parents. They're still in the breaking in phase, but I am obsessed with them. They are all I have worn for the last week. 

Hope you're having a great New Year, on to the rest of it!









SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Sounds lovely spending nye with just your boyfriend, have a lovely 2015!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!
    http://radarmagazine.se/linnwiberg

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig