Thursday, 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions for 2015














"New year, new me" not quite... just some shit I'd love to get done!

Grow my hair
Let's start with an easy one. I bleached my entire hair white blonde almost 2 years ago now. I last bleached it for NYE last year, so it's coming up to a year trying to grow it out. I've cut as much of it out as possible, and my hair is finally in a healthy state. Time to up my vitamins and hair masks and get this bad boy healthy and longer again for 2016.

Up my blogging game
Blogging has become a big part of my life now. I have a full time job so it's still a fun hobby that I dedicate as much time to as I can. I'll be buying a new camera, new lens options and lighting. I did 50 posts in 2014, here's to doubling (even tripling) that in 2015.

Get fit
Super cliche but I get a stitch from walking too fast holding a heavy bag. I'm never going to be big on exercise, I'm more of a get home, put on pyjamas and not move for 4 hours kinda gal, but I'm sick of having weedy arms. 2015 is the year I finally use the weight that's been lying under my bed for 2 years.

Take care of my skin
I always take my make up off before bed and I have worn moisturiser since I was 15, but I have only just really started to take care of my skin. I think once I hit 21 I realised that good skin doesn't last forever, and it's time to stop taking my wrinkle-free skin for granted. I bought a new moisturiser, my first eye cream, and I now apply a serum after cleansing. It's just little things that will benefit me in the long run. 2015 is the year for having a solid beauty regime. 

Drink more water
Kind of an add on to the previous, but I really need to drink more water. I just need to take care of myself more in general. I mean, you read any celebrity tips guide and the first point is "I drink x amount of a water a day to look this good at 45" (Jennifer Aniston, anyone?). It's meant to be amazing for skin and all around general health. Okay, 2015 is the year I ditch the diet coke. 

Worry less, live in the now, go to bed earlier, read more books... you know the drill

Happy New Year! 
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Georgie! You've got a solid list of resolutions there- I hope 2015 is your most successful year yet. Your blog is looking awesome. Is it something you did yourself? Very profesh! And your Youtube videos just keep developing with every upload. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you achieve this year.

    xxx

    fashioningalice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Alice! <3 Thanks sweet, I can't wait to see how your blog develops this year too. I will message you all about my blog and I want an update on your London plans! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig