Sunday, 11 January 2015

My Kicks: New Balance 996














new balance 996 trainers // footasylum

So, in the spirit of upping my blog this year, I've created a new blog feature: my kicks. With every pair of trainers I buy I will be doing a post solely talking about them, and what I love about them, before I style them up in a post. I figured, why wait? So although I have featured these over Christmas, I haven't had a chance to talk about them in detail. 

I have another pair of New Balance, my 410s, but I think I much prefer this silhouette. The shoe covers more of the ankle and provides more support for the foot. I also prefer that they're a suede upper rather than all textile. They're a very chic trainer, and they're going to look amazing with a big white or grey oversized jumper and a long coat. I've never seen anyone wearing these trainers, and it's nice to have something a bit different from the norm. I also love the quirky lime yellow accents.

What do you think of my first kicks feature? Already kind of regretting this idea... I do not need another excuse to buy more trainers. ^.^








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig