Friday, 23 January 2015

My Calvins



















dimepiece sweater // asos
crop // topshop
boxers // calvin klein
jeans // asos
adidas stan smiths // footasylum

Calvins are everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. I felt this need to get involved even though I've had old Calvin Klein boxers lying in my drawer for 3 years (such a hipster "I did it first" ha), and I'm not about to go out and buy a new set to put on Instagram. So. I thought I'd go for a 90s vibe and wear my trusty Calvins poking out above my mom jeans. I used to let my girl boxers ride above my jeans all the time (particularly my Superdry ones) and it's not something I do anymore but it's always nice to revisit old styles. Bit playful and super relaxed ^.^

(Side note - these Stan Smiths are almost sold out on Footasylum's site so get 'em whilst you can.)






SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Yet another great outfit, I LOVE your crop top :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your looks!! You can check out my blog at
    www.anitaadesida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig