Monday, 26 January 2015

Blue & White





















boyfriend shirt // monki via asos
jeans // topshop
leather jacket // topshop
stan smith // adidas via footasylum

I promised myself this year that I'd stop caring about looking girly, and wear all the oversized/tailored/baggy things I want. Starting with this beautiful shirt. I got the last one on the website (it disappeared after I put it in my basket, yay me) and it's a size small, so it's meant to be long and oversized, which I love. I wore it to work and I felt really put together even though it's just a long shirt. I'm thinking I'll have to get the same shirt but in the all-blue because I'm officially a shirt girl. Shirts are the best.





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig