Friday, 9 January 2015

Black Textures





















jacket // primark
roll neck crop // asos
jeans // asos
dr martens // footasylum
choker // ebay

Oh look, another all black outfit! I've been going through a bit of a style crisis recently - about the last two months. I went off a lot of my clothes, and wasn't really sure what my style was anymore. Not that I think I have to stick to one style, it's just I was over a lot of the clothes I used to love. So basically I'm just sticking to black right now. Sticking to black whilst I give away a lot of old stuff to charity. I've realised that a lot of the things I wear I've owned since I was 17/18 and it's not really "me" anymore. 

My new Dr Marten boots are giving me life at the minute. I can't take them off. I go to wear a pair of trainers and then last minute I'll have to put these on instead. I love this outfit because it's all black (apart from the choker) but lots of different blacks. Furry jacket, cotton tee and denim jeans. And a cheeky slither of tummy ofc, this is me you're talking to (reading). 

Thoughts?








SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig