Sunday, 21 December 2014

Winter Warmer



















jumper // primark (men's)
jeans // asos 
trainers // new balance
necklace // topshop

Say hello to my new mom jeans. These are currently on sale on Asos with only a few sizes left! They're tighter than my blue Topshop pair, but are a lot more flattering which is great. I'm so into wearing all black with one piece of colour at the minute, and this outfit is perfect. This jumper is all black with beautiful white sewn details (if you look at the closer image below) and is going to be a staple piece I'll be wearing in Jan/Feb. It even has elbow patches! And isn't this half moon necklace gorgeous? I think it adds a quirky/mystical element to an otherwise simple and cosy outfit. 


























SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig