Wednesday, 31 December 2014

What I Wore: 2014

So 2014 is coming to an end. Seeing as I only did 2 posts in 2013 it's safe to say this is the year that my blog has properly become, well, a blog. I've put together a top 10 of my favourite outfits from the year, and I'm looking forward to seriously upping my blogging game in 2015. Happy new year, and I will see you with my 'What I wore: NYE' post in January!

10. Black On Black (ft. this gorgeous basics cap from h&m)
9. Pink Duo (ft. this amazing vintage nike windbreaker)
8. Kimono (ft. my sister's beautiful h&m kimono)
7. Crop & Cardie (ft. my favourite casuals)
6. -A (ft. colour coordinated sweater and scrunchie)
5. 90s White Crop (ft. these quirky holographic slip-ons from office)
4. Boys Club (ft. my billionaire boys club tee)
3. Oui Non (ft. the first showing of my nike air force 1 lows)
2. Roshe (ft. this beautiful winter day in Lancaster and my nike roshes)
1. ZX 700 (ft. the first showing of my adidas zx 700s and my most popular post to date!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to reading your blog to this is great to see a round up of some of your outfits over the past year. You have such lovely style!


    Happy New Year

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Tabby! Happy New Year x

      Delete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig