Thursday, 25 December 2014

New Balance 996



















t-shirt // asos
jeans // topshop
coat // primark
new balance trainers // footasylum
bag // primark

Merry Christmas!

A little post to show off my new trainers - an early Christmas present from my boyfriend, these New Balance 996s. A beautiful beige suede with lime green accents. They'll be shown off a bit more in future posts, and have actually just gone into sale today in Footasylum. Also introducing this Primark coat, which you might have seen on a hundred other girls but at £25 I couldn't resist it! 

The t-shirt I'm wearing is also still online on Asos. I usually don't go for catchy slogan type tees but I thought it was quirky and cute, and it's just a bit longer than a crop top so a really good length. 

P.S. The messy hipster bun has now become the sleek half up bun for me.

Let me know what you think!









SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love your style! Will be following :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how casual this outfit is. I have that duster coat from Primark as well, it's so cosy!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig