Tuesday, 9 December 2014

All Black Asos



boyfriend sweater // asos
jeans // asos (similar)
boots // asos
clutch // monki via asos
lip cream // "birthday suit" (sleek)

Hey! Long time no.... blog? I've had some image issues. I still do because unfortunately my wardrobe is messing up the colouring of these pictures. Hopefully that will get sorted soon (me and Photoshop will be best friends.)

All black everythang + a holographic clutch bag. Showing off my new boyfriend sweater and gorgeous black ankle boots. I've never had a solid faux-leather pair of boots besides my Balenciaga wannabe cut-out boots. They have a small heel which gives a bit of lift but is also extremely comfortable. The sweater is my new favourite thing to wear with everything, so prepare to see it styled into a hundred different outfits! 







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig