Friday, 12 December 2014

90s White Crop



















crop-top // asos
jeans // topshop
jacket // primark
slip-ons // office
choker // topshop

This crop top found its way into my wardrobe as a result of Asos' Black Friday weekend 20% off sale... they only had a size 6 left but it's not even that tight, so I'm not sure how the sizing worked out on this one (I am a typical size 8). Featured for the second time are my new holographic slip-on shoes, which I am still trying to break in. This outfit is just a mixture of simplistic pieces with a pop of interest here and there. Scoop-back crop, fluffy textured jacket and shiny shoes. Yeah, it's not that winter appropriate, but it reminds of the smart-casual outfits I always wore on uni nights out. Side note: a bit of cheeky midriff never hurt anyone! 

Thoughts?








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig