Saturday, 22 November 2014

Denim & Knit














leather jacket // topshop
shirt // new look
jumper // topshop 
jeans // topshop
air force 1s // nike via foot locker

Confession.... I was naaaat a fan of most of these pictures, so I'm afraid you only get the side of my face. Awks. But yeah, the background is really cool so I didn't want to waste them. My boyfriend is at uni in Newcastle and we walked past this graffiti on the way to the centre and I was like woah *gets camera out*. I'm also delighted that it's knitwear/sweater season again. I love me some baggy sweaters. Hope you like this outfit and I actually have a beauty post coming soon which is odd but I finally have a beauty product I feel like talking about! 





SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig