Thursday, 13 November 2014

Converse & American Apparel













hoody // american apparel
romper // american apparel
converse // ebay
bag // hype

Wearing a green hoody, walk past a matching green door..... photo op! This romper is so cute and comfy, but obviously it involves a lot of half-naked toilet going and you have to attempt to button the back up by yourself, so you have to be a tad flexible. Other than that, it's a fave in my wardrobe.

I never really feature this bag anymore, but it's back to being my every day bag after uni because it fits everything I need for work. A little handbag doesn't exactly fit my lunchbox in it. It is falling to pieces after two years though, so I'll be picking up a new backpack soon, I already have my eye on a leather one :)  

Photography by Alice Young of Fashioning Alice 












SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Cute romper, you have very good idea to wear romper with tights and hoddy when is cold outside. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig