Thursday, 6 November 2014

Black, White & Grey













jacket // topshop
top // h&m
leggings // topshop
nike air force 1s // footlocker
watch // casio

I haven't featured these beautiful Topshop leggings in quite a while. They're a very thick material that's perfect for winter. I think I'm going to pick up a dark green jumper to go with them soon :). Now what I love about my air force 1s is that they can be dressed up or down. Most of my trainers give that sporty element (goes without saying really), whereas these just look a bit street-style and work really well with my more feminine pieces. 

Not even a minute after these photos were taken the shop behind these shutters opened and my edgy background disappeared. I'll definitely come back for some more pictures here. In other news, my hair has lightened loads since first dyeing it over a month ago, and I'm really pleased with how it's faded from dark brown to a light chocolate. I plan on going back to blonde in future but I'm enjoying brown-haired life for now.

Photography by Alice Young of Fashioning Alice 








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig