Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Black & Rose Gold















furry jacket // primark
crop-top // american apparel
leggings // monki via asos
socks // topshop
boots // river island
necklace // h&m

Apologies for not posting in the last couple of days! I'm pretty darn busy at the minute, but I'm trying to fit blogging in as much as possible. I've got my new full time job, and the weekend just gone I went back to uni for the first time to visit my friends, and this is what I wore :)

The jacket, top and chain are completely new purchases. The jacket is amazingly soft and sooo warm that obviously I didn't wear it once I was inside a club. The top is a really thick, good quality material so I know it's worth the money I paid. The chain I fancied because I don't really own anything rose gold, and it added a different colour to a mainly monochrome outfit. 

It might not be to everyone's taste, but I'm mixing rose gold, gold and silver (silver socks and gold accents on my boots). I think all together with a mainly black outfit really works. What do you think?








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig