Thursday, 23 October 2014

Vintage All Round














vintage adidas sweater // asos marketplace
vintage levi's jeans // asos marketplace
converse // ebay

I'd love to know what you think of this sweater. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love it because it's really cool and different, and it's vintage Adidas so how can you say no. However, the colour is garish, it doesn't go with anything (apart from the obvious denim) and is generally hard to style. That's fashion though. Sometimes you have to try hard with something to make it work. I think it's working here, anyway.

These are my other mom jeans. You'll find me wearing my usual Topshop mom jeans in many other posts on this blog. These are my baggy Levi's which I've turned up at the bottom and sewn tighter at the waist so they don't fall down. My battered converse, whilst not vintage, are so worn that you'd think they were. All in all, this is a cosy and easygoing outfit that I'd wear for anything casual.











SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig