Saturday, 4 October 2014

LDN













shirt // primark
jeans // topshop
checked shirt // new look
leather jacket // topshop
nike air force 1s // footlocker
watch // casio

Oh hey there! So I went to London last weekend. I stayed at a uni friend's flat (he lives 5 minutes from Kings Cross station, it was brilliant) and spent a day in London with him and his girlfriend aka my favourite photographer Mae. They took me walking around Primrose Hill, Camden Locks and some posh markets near the Thames. Obviously I was excited to take some pictures with Mae again, and these are the resulting photos. Also if you read my blog regularly you'll have noticed my hair is completely different. I finally had all the dead bleached ends cut off and I'm growing it out again. 

I ummed and aahed between wearing trainers and black flats with this outfit, because the end result with trainers is, I guess, quite masculine. However, I felt like wearing flats was a cop out for me, so I just went for it. I love this Primark shirt and its boxy shape so much. Beyond that, the extra shirt and jacket were simply to keep warm but London was boiling! I ended up carrying them around on my arm the whole day. Let me know what you think :)

Photography by Mae Reddaway and Jay Theis
























SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs, I really like the print of your shirt :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pictures!!! and your style is just impeccable... LOVE IT! :) xx

    juli @ frugalinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love this outfit and the photos so much! I love the flannel + leather jacket paired with the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig