Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Hidden Tartan















jacket // ebay
polo shirt // topshop
skort // ebay
leggings // topshop
loafers // new look
lipstick // 107 (rimmel)

This jacket is one on a long list of jackets that were shoved to the back section of my wardrobe throughout the summer. As a student I wasn't exactly full of funds to spend on real Harrington jackets, so I picked this bargain up on ebay last year. For the price it is a beautiful jacket, light enough for layering but thick enough to be warm. I also rediscovered an old favourite in this Topshop polo shirt. Pairing it with a skort and my bulky loafers means that this outfit is basically filled with masculine elements. I, of course, love that. What do you think?








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig