Sunday, 12 October 2014

Autumn













t-shirt // new look
shirt // new look
leather jacket // topshop
jeans // asos
welly boots // river island
scarf // asos marketplace 

Today was finally the day to bring a scarf back out. It's clearly autumn but it's been quite warm in the north. It actually started raining literally one second after the last picture was taken. It was hammering it down so much so that I basically ran back home using my scarf as a hood. Until that point though, you can see that everything is looking wonderfully autumnal outside, and I'm glad because I love dressing for the cold. 





















SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. the scarf is sooo pretty! lovely outfit ^^

    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love your scarf! Definitely need to get some more tartan pieces :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig