Wednesday, 17 September 2014

White Stripes
















crop-top // topshop
joggers // h&m
nike air force 1s // footlocker 

My new motto is going to be "sports luxe every day, for every occasion". Okay so this isn't exactly sports luxe... I'm wearing joggers and trainers. BUT this isn't any ordinary pair of joggers (they're not a soft enough material for me to consider them sweatpants...). When I first bought them I was calling them my Rihanna Pants, because they just remind me of the kind of baggy pants that you'd see Rihanna in. I'm not even sure I know what I'm on about right now. Don't you just love the white stripes though?

To offset the loose nature of the pants and the chunky, masculine trainers I of course put on a crop-top. This is the kind of outfit I'd wear on a day where I wanted to be extremely comfortable whilst also looking like I'd taken my style into account. No accessories required.



















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig