Monday, 8 September 2014

Specs














top // asos
jeans // vintage levi's
glasses // forever 21

Oh hey girl. Apologies for a lack of posts, I've recently started an (almost) full time internship, so I've had less free time on my hands. However, I am visiting my boyfriend in Newcastle this weekend so I'll have him as my photographer monkey once again for a few posts. 

I wanted to do this post to show you me in my glasses for the first time. I pretty much always wear my contact lenses to leave the house in, but when I'm hanging about or having a sleepy eyes day I'll stick to my specs. These glasses are actually from Forever 21, non-prescription, but I took them in to Specsavers and requested that they have my prescription put in the frames, and voila! 

These glasses are beautiful Imo. The size is big but not too big, and yes they are a tad hipster but you know what, I'm a tad hipster (only in style, not in life). I hope you like them and I look forward to putting up a lot more posts v.soon.

x


SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Your glasses are so cute - love your style :)
    Just started following your blog and love it! Good luck with your internship!
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much!
    I followed back ^.^
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its kind of hipster if there not prescription, but who cares there lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are prescription! I had it put in :) but ty x

      Delete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig