Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Ripped















vest // urban outfitters
t-shirt // primark
jeans // cheap monday 
shoes // debenhams
bag // primark
watch // casio

As we all know, ripped jeans are mega in trend at the minute. At the risk of sounding like a massive hipster... I've had these jeans since I was 14 ;) No idea how or why they still fit; clearly my body hasn't changed. I bought these jeans at a very reduced price a long time ago, and cut them up at home (mother wasn't impressed) because of my love at the time for Skins character Effy Stonem. Oh Georgie. I also ripped a pair of black jeans but I think those have since disintegrated. These jeans are super comfy. I turned them up at the bottom just to keep them from being too long, and threw on a t-shirt under the vest because frankly it's way too cold for open sides now.  

I wore this outfit to go to the hairdressers a few days ago. My hair is now COMPLETELY different, but I haven't taken a single selfie to prove it. I'm waiting to meet up with my old photographer in London to take some snaps and I'll debut it later ^.^ Let me know what you think of this casual outfit.

x






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig