Sunday, 21 September 2014

Red













crop-top // asos
skort // new look
brogues // primark
lipstick // russian red (mac)

This is my bye-bye summer outfit; I can't see myself going off on a night out in something like this anymore. I love monochrome to death but this needed spicing up with something else and that's the reason for the red lippy. I'm never adverse to a crop-top, even in the middle of winter, so in the cooler months I'll just add tights and a more over-the-shoulder crop to make this work. I'd also switch the red lipstick for a plum - I don't care about sticking to seasonal lipstick shades but there's no denying how a plum looks in autumn/winter!

Hope you like this look and there's only one more to come before you see my new short hair!

x


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Cute monochrome outfit :) Love off the shoulder pieces.

    Rachel
    http://www.thedailyluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig