Monday, 25 August 2014

Relax















sweat top // topshop
leggings // river island
denim jacket // topman
sneaks // nike
lips // dare (sleek)

I'm just hanging around inside today, doing bloggy internet things and playing pc games (Hitman: Blood Money, if you were wondering.) If you're not a fan of leggings as pants, back away now. These leggings are very thick and high waisted and ULTRA comfortable. You can't judge me anyway - it's not like I've left the house. This sweat crop-top I picked up a while back in a Topshop sale. It's super cute and the ribbed bottom gives it that sports luxe feel. 

My hair was just not doing what I wanted today so I decided to try out the "hipster bun" and I have to say I'm quite a fan. The lipstick I chucked on as an afterthought because it matched my sneaks. Yeah, just in case I decide to venture outdoors I completed the outfit with jacket and trainers. Lazy days win.








SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Love the relaxed look!
    http://holliefrances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in these photos. Only you would match your lippy with your trainers! And you should wear your hair like that more often xxx

    fashioningalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tee - I need to get more slouchy tee's to get ready for Autumn ahhhhh dreading Winter tbh - I want the sun to stay :(
    www.snoochieshy.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your denim Jacket and your tee x

    Cait | http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig