Monday, 11 August 2014

Oui Non

t-shirt // topshop
jeans // topshop
shirt // new look
nike sneaks // foot locker 
watch // casio

I love my new air force 1s. Love love love love. I'd been a good Georgie for months and resisted buying trainers, but when you turn 21 (or I guess just have a birthday in general) you need to spoil yourself. So I spoiled. The Topshop t-shirt is also a relatively recent buy which I think is just so simple and cute, could be made very girly, but in my usual way I kept the fancy stuff to a minimum and the whole outfit really casual. 

The setting is a somewhat dodgy-looking alleyway in central Manchester, right by the Northern Quarter. I can see it featuring in future posts because it pretty much screamed "take pictures" at me. When I was having these pictures taken I had a kind of moment where I realised I was finally comfortable taking blog pictures in public. People kept walking past and you just have to suck it up and think "meh, make it work".

Photography by the wonderful Alice Young of Fashioning Alice





SHARE:

2 comments:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig