Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Hopeless Youth: Part ll



t-shirt // hopeless youth
skirt // topshop
boat shoes // topshop
sunglasses // new look
watch // casio

The weather in the north has been amazing this week (bar today actually... today not so much). I'm so pale that I don't get my legs out if I can avoid it, but tights don't go well with the sun. I bought this t-shirt during my exam period as a sort of cheer-me-up buy, and then saved it for wearing once I was free. There were a lot of sale options to choose from, but this t-shirt was so cool that I couldn't pass it up. It's mainly black, which I love because I personally prefer dark clothes, but the mix of colours on the front and the words 'surf club' make it feel ultra summery. Also, I think the sunglasses give a sort of futuristic/grungy vibe (is that even a thing? It is now) with their colouring. 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig