Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Tie-Dye & Birthday






T-shirt // New Look (tie dye done myself)
Jeans // Topshop
Shirt // New Look
Trainers // New Balance
Watch // Casio

Back in my home city again, here are some shots of me with beautiful Manchester in the background. I guess I'm going to have to get used to lots of people walking past (I'm pretty accustomed to me and a photographer alone in a forest, so it's a daunting experience). 

This was just a casual outfit I chose for walking around and some light shopping. It was quite warm so a light t-shirt was a must, and yes there's a tiny bit of belly out. I haven't worn my New Balance for a while and I find they just add that sporty element that I always need in an outfit. Hope you like! 

x

P.S. I'm 21 now! My birthday was yesterday. As it's a milestone birthday I got some fab gifts from my boyfriend, family and friends and I will be sharing some of them soon in a YouTube birthday haul so look out for it ^-^
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig