Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Kimono


















Kimono // H&M
Jeans // Topshop
T-shirt // Asos
Shoes // Debenhams
Watch // Casio
Loom band bracelet // Gift

I've been on the hunt for the perfect kimono for ages now, and considering they're massively in trend and bloody everywhere I can't find one that suits me. This one, unfortunately, belongs to my sister. I fell in love with it one day in H&M, vowed to wait for it, and went home to find my sister already had it in her wardrobe. My issue with kimonos is that most of them are a little too feminine for my taste, but this one is perfect and I think the colours are just beautiful. 

I graduate from university on Friday, which means I'll be back in Manchester for the foreseeable future. Although I do love my rural scenery, it's great being back in my home city because it means I can take blog photos in a more urban setting!

x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig