Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Hopeless Youth





Beanie // Hopeless Youth
T-shirt // Hopeless Youth
Leather jacket // Topshop
Hoody // Primark
Jeans // Topshop
Nike Air Max // Asos
Watch // Casio


This post is pretty exciting for me, because it's featuring a really cool independent clothing brand from my home city of Manchester. I can't wait until I can wear their clothes in summer, rolling up the t-shirt sleeves and with a pair of shorts. For now though, it was still pretty chilly the day I shot this and Lancaster doesn't offer much in terms of 'grungy' scenery so I had to make do with the great outdoors. I think a little plait with the beanie looks really cute and I wanted an excuse to dig out my Air Max again. What do you think?
Hopeless Youth Clothing can be found here
Photos by Mae Reddaway

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig