Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Houndstooth




Coat - Gio-Goi


Jumper - George by Asda
Leggings - Topshop
Fringed socks - Topshop
Shoes - Debenhams
Scarf - Asos Marketplace 
It's absolutely freezing in Lancaster at the minute. If it's not raining it's incredibly frosty, and without a doubt I'm wearing my padded Gio-Goi coat to protect me from the cold and the wet. It's definitely the warmest thing I've ever owned! The houndstooth leggings I originally saw on Ellie Goulding, and besides being a huge fan of her music, I'm simply a big fan of her style. If you've never studied her style then you should take a look at her Instagram. They're thicker than normal leggings and genuinely feel worth the money they cost - I think I'll be wearing them again and again for years.
Photos by Mae Reddaway

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig