Tuesday, 10 September 2013

The Skort





Leather jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Primark


Crop top - New Look (tie die done myself)

Skort - Ebay
Opaque tights - most likely Primark or Asda
Trainers - New Balance
Lined silver ring - A gift
Silver flower ring - Pandora
Hamsa hand midi ring - River Island (sold as a toe ring)
Bag - Primark

I've seen the 'skort' in a few magazines and on Zara online, and although I don't usually buy something that I see featured in a magazine, I couldn't resist this little black number. Skirt in the front, shorts in the back. Student savvy as I like to think I am, I switched the Zara original for a brilliantly cheap Ebay knock-off. Fab.

Photos by Paige-Elizabeth Hyde









SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig